UK Imaging Informatics Group
I.E.P image exchanges to Norfolk and ... PreviousNext
UK Imaging Informatics Group > News & Comment > General News & Comment >
Message/Author
 Link to this message Maxine Clarke  posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 10:40 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Please would all users of I.E.P SEND TO WORKLIST when SENDING images to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital and not to the default node setting.
Currently these images are going directly into our PACS and are more difficult to manage (until Burnbank effects a fix in April).
Also can we request that an NHS number is included wherever possible.

thanks

max
 Link to this message Gordon King  posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 10:49 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Gloucester Royal and Cheltenham General would also prefer images sent to the IEP Worklist.
 Link to this message Andrew Perry  posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 11:24 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
To the worklist for Hereford too please.
 Link to this message Victoria Welham  posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 12:06 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Peterborough would like all imaging to IEP worklist too. =20

=20

Unless, prior agreement with PACS Team here.....01733 874000 x8728 or OOH PACS on-call via Switch 01733 874000.

=20

If you're using IEP, please e-mail me vicki.welham@pbh-tr.nhs.uk and I can send you a form I'm trying to get Trusts we share with to complete. Cheers ;-)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: