UK Imaging Informatics Group
UKRC 2009 (8,9 and 10th June) PreviousNext
UK Imaging Informatics Group > News & Comment > PACS Group Notices >
Message/Author
 Link to this message Neelam Dugar  posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 05:36 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
I was asked to provide an Group update for the last year. I would like to thank each one of you who has contributed to this Group as speakers at the national meetings, and also throughout the year with your postings. The forum and its debates keep this Group alive and successful. The Group goes from strength to strength. Thank you all. This power point presentation high-lights the contributions this Group has made to NHS Clinical IT. The multi-disciplinary nature is the strength of the Group. Margaret, Nick and I (as elected officers) are grateful to you all for the successful year.
 Link to this message Neelam Dugar  posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 05:40 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
UKRC 2009--PACSGroup Update
The UK PACS and Teleradiology Group Update.pdf (645.3 K)
 Link to this message Neelam Dugar  posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 05:42 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
UKRC 2009--PACSGroup Update
 Link to this message Neelam Dugar  posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 10:47 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
UKRC2009
 Link to this message Neelam Dugar  posted on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 - 10:49 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
application/pdfUKRC2009
The UK PACS and Teleradiology Group Update.pdf (645.4 k)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: