UK Imaging Informatics Group
Post Autumn Meeting Items PreviousNext
UK Imaging Informatics Group > News & Comment > PACS Group Notices >
Message/Author
 Link to this message Richard Bulmer  posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 10:20 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
At the autumn meeting I was pleased to be formally voted to take over the Secretary role for the group from Margaret.

My first action is to say that I hope I can live up to Margaretís enthusiasm and passion for the group and her contribution to PACS. I would like to take the opportunity to thank Margaret for her support she has given to the Group and me personally over the transition period.

My second action is to remind everyone that Neelam's three year term as Chair expired in Autumn. It was felt that it made no sense for all three officers to step down at the same time, so Neelam has agreed to continue to Chair the Group until next Spring. She would like to hand the Chairmanship over after the Spring 2011 meeting. So once again, she is calling for expressions of interest in the position of Chair, and is happy to talk over the role with anyone who would like to contact her about it.

If you are interested in the role of Chairman then please post on this thread or drop me an e-mail. Once again we would be looking for a short statement which will be posted up on the website prior to the meeting where we will review the proposals and elect the Chairman.

If you do not want to offer yourself, but know a Radiologist who you believe would do well in the Chair role, please do speak to them about offering themselves.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: