UK Imaging Informatics Group
Autumn 2013 Informatics meeting at EH... PreviousNext
UK Imaging Informatics Group > News & Comment > PACS Group Notices >
Message/Author
 Link to this message Tim Taylor  posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 07:16 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Evening...
If anyone has any useful information about the Informatics meeting which is currently being advertised as part of EHIlive in November, I'd be very grateful. The EHIlive site doesn't even say on which day it will be held. They seem to have taken my money for the event happily enough, but no other details forthcoming!

Throw me a bone, someone.

Ta.
 Link to this message Brandon Bertolli  posted on Sunday, September 29, 2013 - 11:44 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Birmingham, NEC Hall 1, 5th and 6th November.

5th:

http://www.ehilive.co.uk/page.cfm/Action=Seminar/libID=1/listID=26/t=m/goSection =8_43

6th:

http://www.ehilive.co.uk/page.cfm/Action=Seminar/libID=1/listID=27/t=m/goSection =8_44
 Link to this message Mark Griffiths  posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 06:41 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Hi Tim,
Tuesday is the longer sessions- final tweaks being made- ILM session, XDS deployment, dose monitoring, structured reporting and Teleradiology.
Wednesday morning has a session on recent deployments from both a national and local perspective. Lessons learned and tips of what to do and avoid. Should be of interest to those still to change contracts and those that already have, since there will be benefits from deployments that can be employed by Trusts with recent changes.

Regards
Mark
 Link to this message Tim Taylor  posted on Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:54 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Ok- thanks. I was wondering if I'd need both days off, and looks like the answer is 'yes'.
Much obliged.
 Link to this message Nick Gibson  posted on Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 05:08 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Hi Mark,

is the programme for the group meeting out anywhere - can't find it ?

thanks,

Nick.
 Link to this message Sharron Dyce  posted on Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 11:47 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
What time is it expected to finish?
 Link to this message Tim Taylor  posted on Thursday, October 17, 2013 - 05:54 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Hi. After a bit of nagging to the EHI organisers, they very kindly sent me a timetable yesterday.

The summary plan, such as I have been sent, is as follows: I've left the speakers off for now but it looks like Nicola Strickland is doing the plenary on Tuesday.

TUESDAY
0915-0945 committee meeting, all NHS employees welcome
1000 opening welcome
1010-1130 Information management
1130-1200 coffee
1200-1300 radiation dose monitoring
1300-1400 lunch
1400-1515 XDS environment deployment/implementation
1515-1545 coffee
1545-1630 quality improvement, assurance and automation of regulatory processes
1630-1715 plenary: teleradiology
1730-1900 drinks in main hall
2100-late speakeasy at crowne plaza hotel

WEDNESDAY
100-1030 procurement and deployment post LSP
1030-1200 Lessons learned

I am an Informatics Group novice, so am looking forward to what will hopefully be a useful meeting.
 Link to this message Mark Griffiths  posted on Friday, October 18, 2013 - 03:17 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Hi there,
Trying to finalise a couple of last bits, hence me slowing the output.
A talk on Implementation of integrated symptomatic and screening breast imaging with dual NBSS and RIS driven workflow in a single PACs entity will close the meeting on the Wednesday.

Just to make sure, specific registration for the meeting needs to be made on the EHI website.

Hopefully practical information with the rapid recent and progressing changes.

Note also the Wednesday PM has Pacs on the awards stage.

Regards
Mark

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: