UK Imaging Informatics Group
Autumn Meeting of RCR II SIG 2015 PreviousNext
UK Imaging Informatics Group > News & Comment > PACS Group Notices >
Message/Author
 Link to this message Heidi Killoran  posted on Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 08:48 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
All,

Yes, there will be an Autumn Meeting of the RCR Imaging Informatics SIG. It will be hosted alongside EHI Live (NEC, Birmingham) on Wednesday 4th November.

It was a great turn out last year - standing room only for some sessions.

Again, this is a free event and lunch will be provided so you only need to cover your travel costs. Last year the RCR awarded 4 credits for attendance at this meeting.

Full agenda will be posted shortly but it will include sessions on:

Evolution of PACS
Integrated Diagnostics
Image Sharing and Workflow
Mobile Devices in Healthcare

Please can members let me know if there are particular topics you want to hear about or indeed if you want to speak.

Thanks
 Link to this message Heidi Killoran  posted on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 02:39 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
All

As a reminder the Imaging Informatics SIG is on Wednesday 4th November, co-hosted with EHI Live in the NEC Birmingham.

As promised, a fuller agenda is attached.

RCR credits have been applied for. I will update the group with a final agenda as soon as it is agreed and let you know the number of credits awarded for CPD.

Heidi
 Link to this message Heidi Killoran  posted on Thursday, September 24, 2015 - 02:51 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Imaging Informatics SIG Autumn Meeting 2015

Provisional Agenda

application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentProvisional Agenda
UK Imaging Informatics SIG Autumn Meeting 2015.docx (48.0 k)
 Link to this message Mark Griffiths  posted on Monday, October 19, 2015 - 07:52 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Dear All,
The final agenda for the Autumn Meeting at EHI.
RCR CPD points applied, previously credited for 4.
Please register on the EHI Live website-no cost. Lunch for delegates.
Look forward to seeing you there.

Mark
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.documentFinal Agenda
UK Imaging Informatics SIG Autumn Meeting 2015.docx (45.3 k)
 Link to this message Mark Griffiths  posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2015 - 04:56 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Just to update:

The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR) has awarded the following CPD credits:

Course Name: Imaging Informatics - Autumn Meeting

Course Date(s): 4 November 2015

RCR CPD Credits Awarded: Five (5)

Mark
 Link to this message Heidi Killoran  posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:10 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Just under a week to go to the Autumn meeting. There is a late addition to the agenda. Nicola Strickland is presenting and is hoping to get feed back from the audience about their views on structured reporting.

As a reminder you need to register at the EHI live website, lunch will be provided and the RCR has awarding 5 CDP credits.

Look forward to seeing lots of the group at the NEC next week.

Heidi
application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
UK Imaging Informatics SIG Autumn Meeting 2015.docx (49.2 k)
 Link to this message Peter Hales  posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:24 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Heidi,

Not sure if it's just me (or my computer) but I am unable to open anything in the attachment. Is there a pdf version that could be uploaded or e-mailed?

Thanks,

Peter
 Link to this message John Mccann  posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:32 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Hi Peter,

I saved it onto my local drive - it saved it as a UNK file. I then manually overrided this and renamed the extension as a .DOCX. That seemed to work.

John
 Link to this message Heidi Killoran  posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:35 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Hi Peter

Is this any better?
application/pdf
UK Imaging Informatics SIG Autumn Meeting 2015_Agenda.pdf (210.4 k)

Thanks

Heidi
 Link to this message Peter Hales  posted on Thursday, October 29, 2015 - 10:42 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Thanks John. I have just clicked on the link again and it has magically opened the agenda! Thanks to whoever fixed this so quickly.

Peter

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: