UK Imaging Informatics Group
Who is 'updating' the OBS for PACS?... PreviousNext
UK Imaging Informatics Group > Questions & Answers > PACS Procurement & Business Cases >
Message/Author
 Link to this message Hugh Harvey  posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 01:34 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
I keep seeing on the board that the OBS (part 2, section 115) is in the process of being updated, and somewhat 'calmed down'... but I can't seem to find out exactly who is responsible for this.
Will it be up to the original authors, under consultation from a selection of Consultant Radiologists, to update the OBS?
Or is it some other party?

Also, does anyone know when the new version is due out?

The reason I ask is because I am writing a review on PACS functionality compared to the NPfIT requirements for my BSc project... but it seems as if the requirements are impossible to meet! (which makes my project redundant!)

Thanks for any help
 Link to this message Keith Foord  posted on Saturday, February 21, 2004 - 10:34 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
I would take the most recent published OBS for your needs and state the version to give you a fix in time. I am sure that this will be OK for your BSc project.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: