UK Imaging Informatics Group
Senior Radiographer - Hampshire PreviousNext
UK Imaging Informatics Group > Job Advertisements > Archive through April 28, 2010 >
Message/Author
 Link to this message Gemma Northover  posted on Thursday, April 30, 2009 - 11:38 am Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Radiographer (Hampshire, Up to 29k)
A leading healthcare provider are looking to recruit a Senior Radiographer to join one of their busy diagnostics centres. As Senior Radiographer you will undertake a variety of Radiographic examinations for patients referred to you by varying methods, using modern CR and PACS systems to produce high quality diagnostic images.

You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team offering patients an extremely high quality of care. The role will offer the post holder the opportunity to gain valuable experience of general radiographic techniques and practice within the UK healthcare system. There will also be an element of administration and IT tasks in relation to the patients pathway.

The successful candidate will be responsible for operating and maintaining a Plain Film X-Ray Service and producing a high level of quality diagnostic images. You should be able to adapt your radiographic technique in accordance with a patients individual capabilities, and be able to assess the images for clinical significance. You should be experienced in a range of Radiographic techniques and be flexible in adapting to the requirements of UK based protocols.

For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact me on 01179 309747 or send your CV to gemma.northover@elanhealth.co.uk
 Link to this message Muhammad Shahab-Ud-Din  posted on Thursday, December 31, 2009 - 03:01 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
I am an expert Radiological imaging Technologist / Radiographer,
I am working here in Multiple Hospitals, Shifa International Hospital, NIRM, both are in Islamabad Pakistan,
I am Operations Manager in a teleradiology Company,