UK Imaging Informatics Group
RIS/PACS Procurement PM- Imperial Col... PreviousNext
UK Imaging Informatics Group > Job Advertisements > Archive through November 16, 2011 >
Message/Author
 Link to this message Nicola Strickland  posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 02:07 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust (ICHT) seeks a qualified and experienced project manager with a proven track record of success to lead the procurement of a new Trust wide RIS/PACS.

Accountable to the ICT Programme Director and responsible to the Head of Operations, Clinical and Investigative Sciences, the post holder will project manage this high profile piece of work across all ICHT imaging sites. Following PRINCE2 methodology and adhering to OJEU requirements, the successful candidate will draw upon extensive knowledge and understanding of Imaging departments and information systems, leading upon all duties associated with the specification and procurement of the new system. The project manager must ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and meets the clinical and business needs of the Imaging departments and their users.

The post holder is expected to work within the wider ICT, Imaging and Corporate agendas to ensure the project is in alignment with and supports other development initiatives in the achievement of delivering systems, processes and services that are fit for purpose and supportive of quality patient care and the working lives of our staff.

Applicants are strongly advised to discuss the post with -

Patrick Brady, ICT Programme Director, on 07977506435
Amanda Jelley, Secretary to Dr Nicola Strickland, Radiology Consultant, on
020 8383 8562

The closing date for applications is 6th May 2010

To apply please go to: http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/extsearch?client_id=123032
application/mswordJob Description
RISPACS Procurement Project Manager JD.DOC (145.4 k)
 Link to this message Dewinder Bhachu  posted on Monday, May 24, 2010 - 02:39 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
Dear Nicola,

Have you found a candidate for this post? If not, I would like to throw my hat into the ring. Maybe I can call to have a chat with about it.

Kind regards

Dewinder