This organisation is a software supplier to the Healthcare market and its' competitive position is heavily influenced by the innovative nature and quality of its products and post sales service provided to the customer. To ensure continued use of and maximum benefit from their products, new and existing customers must be provided with high-level education and training personnel and documentation. This role will determine a full E&T strategy and programme to cover the requirements for:
1. User Training for external customers, end users and their trainers
2. Technical training to industry associates of the company
3. Product orientation for internal staff
4. Recruitment and management of a team of five staff
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
1. Relevant experience in the field of radiology and the use of PACS systems in radiology departments. Ideally, experience of ophthalmology would be a benefit.
2. Experience of train-the-trainer and/or end-user training of the use of PACS systems.
3. Experience of building and running a small training activity.
4. Capable of becoming a member of a broader based management team.