UK Imaging Informatics Group
Devon / Exeter - PACS Manager (Band 8... PreviousNext
UK Imaging Informatics Group > Job Advertisements > Archive through July 26, 2015 >
Message/Author
 Link to this message Alexander Peck  posted on Friday, July 17, 2015 - 11:02 pm Edit Post Delete Post Print Post
This seems to be an unlisted vacancy, which has been offered to a couple of PACS Managers across the country via various recruitment agencies.

Gist of what was explained to me:
The post is based in I.T., but as I.T. has been moved into the Medical Directorate this is actually a clinical post for a Radiographer. As part of the move, I.T. have set up a new Application Support & Development & Patient Records Management Service division which this role is part of.

I.T. is keen to encourage a positive image and wants someone with a track record. There is a Clinical Applications team which this post will lead and also be the Senior Systems Manager for PACS & RIS.

Applications are via The Sun newspaper (I kid you not!) jobs board: http://jobs.thesun.co.uk/job/6405817/clinical-applications-manager-and-ndash-rad iography/

Apologies to the recruiters if I didn't correctly recall what was being said, unfortunately no JD or PS was available to those not applying and this doesn't appear to be listed on traditional channels - please feel free to add extra information here if known!

Closing date: 28th July 2015